|
|
|
Thursday, March 17, 2005 "IRRITATED BOSS", colleague #1 and me was off to JB for a short biz trip this afternoon...and boy oh boy, all we (me and colleague #1) could think of was the shopping...Just blame the lunch where we had to have a t City Square....well, maybe we haven't been shopping for quite some time, coupled with the fact that the exchange was so attractive and that the alluring lights and colourful shops are just CALLING OUT TO US......come to me baby...come on...come to mama...But nope, we didn't give in to the evil thoughts...it was all too rush anyway...only bought a dvd of I Do I Do...only becos IRRITATED BOSS wanted us to buy a bigger quantity to get discount....also cos I didn't have the chance to watch it while it was screening...guess what, colleague #1 bought Sponge Bob Squarepants!!! sssshhh...dun laugh...(hahahahah) And boy, did we miss VINCCI!!!! shoes!!! Anyhow, we decided that we would quickly plan a weekend trip over to City Square to cure our urges.....wait up for us baby!
|
~IntrO~ Queen Mother ~ArchiveS~ July 2004 ~ReadS~ Big Boobs ~Twitter update~ Leave a shout |